Wow, its been 6 months since my last post. I started working full time while still in full time university education and as you can imagine that left little time for thought provoking blog posts.
Well times have changed, and thus blog has served its original purpose perfectly. Reading old posts and seeing how my life and personality have changed is an extremely positive experience.
In the last 6 months I have:
- Found an amazing woman
- Got a 2:1 degree in Economics
- Gained a graduate scheme placement with one of the largest companies in the world
- Been to the most amazing town - Huron, Ohio
- Seen the Atlanta Falcons play, live, in Cleveland, Ohio
"Self-reflection is vital to a nourished life". Apparently. According to a plastic mechanical physic at a Dave and Busters in Cleveland, Ohio. I have just been there on vacation with my girlfriend to visit some family friends. In 10 days I witnessed everything I want from life and fell in love with the entirety of the town. From firing a shotgun to watching ESPN all day, this is what I want. That's a powerful luxury and a great motivator.
Regarding self-reflection and motivation, if we look back to my last self absorbed post (all of them....I know) on goal setting; it makes terrific reading.
- Get a place on a Graduate Scheme - CHECK
- 5 Goals at the end of the season for D&C Athletic - ALMOST CHECK
- Rent my first home - CHECK
- Visit a city I have never been before - CHECK
- See the Atlanta Falcons play - CHECK
So, for the next 6 months:
- Get back to Huron, OH
- Make some sort of progress at work IE. promotion
- Have a second published article
- Start writing a book
- Become financially stable