Saturday 11 July 2009

ARAF!

Don't you wish that sometimes you could stop or slow down time and your life...?

I feel like this right now. I have spent the last 6 months of my life creating a brand new life for myself in the image of who I wanted to be. I have loved every second of this and have memories from this period that will last a lifetime.

Put simply, 2009 has been the best year of my life.

Not only have I been living the life of who I believe I truly am for the first time in a long time but recently I have been hit by metaphorical train being driven by a special person. This may seem strange because the very occurrence of the uncontrollable emotion of the latter contradicts the conscious effort of the former.

Then again I do lead a very contradictory life.

Im a very impatient person, yet I wish for nothing more than to stop time right now. I want to enjoy every second of the happiness I have been feeling for the last 6 months but also because that proverbial 'driver' will become quite unavailable soon.

This is crazy. Me, getting bent out of shape over someone. Me, having nothing to complain about. Me, wanting life to slow down.

I'm usually easy going. I'm usually moaning about someone. I'm usually living my life at 100mph. I guess this is why I feel so affected by this person. I think they just understand what makes me tick. They get me. They are the same. I think. But I usually don't go on thoughts, i like facts, so again contradictory to my personality.

I am struggling to even think of how to summarise, or even why i'm writing this. I guess I will just say. Be happy, you never know what or who is around the next corner and to enjoy every second of this life, ups and downs included.

:D

TO

1 comment:

  1. Man, I totally feel you. Me I've always loved women and people have said I've been a bit of a ladies man etc etc, but when you meet that one person that makes you feel like that you are right you have to slow down and enjoy every second of it! Man I'm happy for you to have find some one that gives you this feeling its something truly special!

    Atem!

    ReplyDelete