Friday 24 July 2009

Long Time No See

I don't know what I'm going to write about other than complain about the fact I haven't been posting much. Which is slightly ironic as the reason for lack of posting comes through the very fact I have little to complain about currently.

I guess you could say i'm content.

I may have found a job (its not 100% yet), I may have found a special person (it's not 100% there yet), I may have completed my second year of university at a higher standard than I predicted I would (not 100% finished). I may have earned a solid starting spot in my football team for the year (not 100% there yet...you get the theme).

I'm quietly confident about the rest of 2009.

No doubt some of these will go wrong and as always I will come plummeting down to earth, but its nice to feel floaty now and again.

Despite a few blips 2009 is continuing to be the best year of my life.

:D

TO

1 comment:

  1. When life is going well sit back and enjoy man! Don't get to be happy about everything usually! On and On sunday I'm game!

    ReplyDelete