Wednesday 29 July 2009

Best I Ever Had (I love...)



  • I love...the way your hair looks a mess but amazing at the same time.
  • I love...your body.
  • I love...your personality more.
  • I love...that feeling I get every time I see you for the first time that day.
  • I love...the way you don't care what people think.
  • I love...your silly faces.
  • I love...how wide your eyes are.
  • I love...the fact we seem to say and think the same things at the exact same time.
  • I love...the fact your the best Ive ever had...literally.
  • I love...there's no drama unless its necessary.
  • I love...you don't judge.
  • I love...you went underneath to find out the real tom.
  • I love...that you make me a better person.
  • I love...the way you make me feel so good about myself.
  • I love...the fact you can make me like something i used to despise like Harry Potter/Twilight/Musicals.
  • I love...the fact you always play devils advocate and make me think.
  • I love...the fact YOUR DOG WANTS TO EAT ME.
  • I love...certain songs seem to make sense just because of you.
  • I love...the fact you don't eat anything but Nandos, toast and MacDonalds.
  • I love...you can sit in my house while I go to football training and be there waiting with a smile when I come back dirty and tired.
  • I love...how it feels to fall asleep with you in my arms.
  • I love...how it feels Ive known you all my life.
  • I love...that you can change my mood instantly.
  • I love...how you bite your tongue every time you get in my car and hear Hip-Hop.
  • I love...how your proud to be with me.
  • I love...you get goosebumps virtually every time I kiss you.
  • I love...that you don't mind sharing me with Ryan Reynolds.
  • I love...how you make me feel 13 again.
  • I love...you.
Smile, enjoy us and the rest will follow.

<3

TO

1 comment:

  1. This is what its like to be in a fantastic relationship, enjoy it man. I'm happy for you.

    Atem

    ReplyDelete