Sunday 2 August 2009

Funny Things...

I haven't posted much due to being so busy currently, thus being the inspiration for this particular occasion.

I helped a friend of mine the other day who is training to be a Personal Trainer. I was basically a guinea pig for him to practice his client technique with. During the session I was asked several health questions; one of which was do you lead a busy life?

The answer being no. But recently yes.

Its amazing how contradictory ones life can be. This occasion being no different.

It's amazing how quickly life can change and equally how speedily we adapt to these changes. I have gone from having nothing to fill my days to having to plan every minute perfectly to fit everything in.

It only goes to show how when everything seems to be quiet one should always anticipate changes on the horizon and try to not let things get you down or pass you by. And by the same token, one should make the most of those frivolous times while they are bountiful.

:)

TO

No comments:

Post a Comment