Wednesday 12 August 2009

The Life and Times of TO

This post has no particular direction or message other than to update you all on the fact i'm rather happy.

I'm currently riding one of those waves where everything is going right. I'm working hard and being rewarded and it feels exceptional.

  • I have finally found a paying job, unlike freelancing writing it seems. So i'm paying bills.
  • I have found the woman of my dreams and couldn't be happier right now.
  • I have a lot of things to look forward too; New football season, New American football season, Michael McIntyre gig, Lil' Wayne gig, NFL game in London, MY 21st BIRTHDAY, the tattoo i'm getting. The list is endless.
  • I have been chosen to write for my universities blog about careers and my path trying to find one in final year, which not only helps my writing career but also makes me get off my **** and go do it.
  • I'm seeing who are good friends and getting quite tight with people who if you'd have asked me 4 years ago I probably would have said "yeah right" (check his blog - http://theatembomb.blogspot.com/)
  • I have entered a competition to be a part of The Scripts new video for 'Breakeven' - please comment and vote generously - http://www.youtube.com/user/towen88
I just feel like i'm growing up and finally using some of my limitless potential to make waves in this world and be somebody. Its not my time yet, but my time is coming, soon I'll give you all a reward for believing in me.



:D

TO

9 comments:

  1. Its good to be happy man! Cheers for the mention, yeah I know its crazy 4 years ago who would have thought things work in crazy ways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do we vote?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I have found the woman of my dreams and couldn't be happier right now."

    YOU MAKE ME FEEL SICK TO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A concerned friend for your mental health!!12 August 2009 at 00:40

    I can not find words to.....christ, to even finish the sentence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holly: Just go on the video and rate it 5 star! :)

    Anon: We all feel like this sometimes, dont hate.

    A concerned friend: If we are being honest you haven't really found the words to start a sentence either! :P

    TO

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://www.youtube.com/group/breakevenofficial

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I preferred it when you were depressed. This is firmly back in the realm of PURE RARE

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. To be fair, I'm glad you've got a job and doing stuff. If only I could cut out the Tom "gay face" Owen videos

    ReplyDelete