Saturday 8 August 2009

Mates Rates

So tonight was the big night, the evening when friendship was reevaluated. Ironically, it made me appreciate my own relationship more as well as reminding how important my close mates are too.

I think most of the guys realised that we are drifting apart and that more will be done to keep us connected in some way.

At the same time I realised how good my relationship is based on the grievances of others and how having a girlfriend who is just like a best friend can really be the difference between it working and it not.

I honestly don't think i've been this happy in all my life, and while my brain has been taught this means i'm heading for a fall I don't think I actually care. You have to take the good times while they roll; and i'm rolling.

Tonight was a funny experience with our dinner starting at 7 and then doing 50 shots in Baa Bar by 9.15pm, meaning we were all gone (in the drunk sense of the word) by 10pm.

Hence the only video in which PJ makes a bet he can't keep to:



:)

TO

No comments:

Post a Comment