Wednesday 8 July 2009

I Hope There Is Room In Hell...

Isn't it funny how one thing, be it a book or a film etc, can change your view on life so rapidly. For many years I have always tried to be the nice guy when it came to women. I was always the one to answer my phone to a distress signal, to be considerate and kind.

I 'blame' this on my mother. Or you could say my father. Either way, while I was growing up my mother would do everything for me and my brother while working everyday, with no help for many years. I didn't realise this at the time but I believe this to be the reason I used to attracted to those girls in need.

That was until a reader of this site [Lebron Hater - KS ;) ] recommended this book as being hilarious. Now, i'm very open to suggestions but i'm also very cynical so I didn't expect much.

Wow. I now go out with a friend of mine ruthlessly mirroring this man and Tucker Max has become a verb to us meaning 'to be ruthless'.

I had heard all that nice guys finish last stuff and always thought i'd rather have my dignity. Well I changed my mind. And the shoes fit...for now.

It works. Women seem to respond to being treated badly. And the formula works in such a way that the kind of women affected by these actions deserve it. It also works as a protectionist tool for me personally, I know that any girl that manages to infiltrate the asshole barrier really cares about me and is really worth it.

Male chauvinism comes easier that you think. I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree. Two weeks into this epiphany and i've already mastered the art.

What do you think?

:)

TO

4 comments:

  1. ruthless article

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight....we shall dine it HELL!

    TO

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS...IS.....RUTHLESS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha wow, i would like to say that when i recommended this book to you i did not expect this much to come from it lol. while it is by far the funniest book i have ever read, i would also like to throw out there that i don't understand why girls would like this guy. while an asshole is attractive, that is only true to a certain point. maybe i just can't see it, but i don't get why girls would throw themselves at this guy. maybe worth an investigation?

    ReplyDelete