Thursday 2 April 2009

Adams Corner #1 - 2009 and Friendships

Written by Adam Cummins

(the content of which represents the view of the author and TO accepts no responsibility for what is published.)

2009, the year of the Ox has been a memorable year for myself. It’s been a new and challenging experience, new job, new marital status for the first time in...Well I didn’t have a beard back then I know that.

It has been the most enjoyable few months I’ve had in a long time, I have found a new sense of freedom and maturity (and a little more immaturity) through work and being able to spend more time with TO, 'Bear' and 'Nightwear'. I have met many new faces, some good, some bad and some very ugly. I have learned many things about myself through change, something I’m not a big fan of. I have learned to not hold grudges, don’t let anything hold you back or get in your way and too enjoy everyday (and night) as they come, because life is really boring without a hangover. The one thing that I have learned above everything else is the value of friendship, Bro’s certainly come before Ho’s! I have realised no matter how fun girlfriends etc can be, one can never have as much fun as one can with ones closest chums; take our videos for example. At the time when we have been the loneliest of all we have also become the happiest. (Editor - I agree!)

“The better part of one's life consists of his friendships."
Abraham Lincoln

That’s enough cheese for one year I think, from next week I will be back to my old self. I won’t be serious, I will talk even more pointless tripe that sounds good in my head and I will be ripping in to my friends.

Adios mis amigos

Adam

**********

Predator League - 02/04/09

Locomotive Dick - 0points
Bearcelona - 0points
TO Roar - 0points
Nightwear Fire - 0points

5 comments:

  1. Interesting read look forward 2next weeks episode, as an avid reader of havin strachams blog I may have found a new alternative influence. Hopefully, this will show the emotion, influence, passion and courage friends suffer to endure happyness and the good times together. This post is turning into my own little corner - sorry for the bullsh*t!! Sherman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felix Barningstone2 April 2009 at 15:28

    An interesting insight from this being you call "Adam". As a scientist of supernatural homolopial beings, i found it very strange that he speaks Spanish, as the legendary Channel 5 anchorman Ronald Geoffrey Burgundy quotes "Baxter, you know i don't speak Spanish!".

    Particular phrases in this piece really stimulated the cortexual phillis of my Brain, leading me to think, is this guy Bi?!

    I look forward to next weeks installment.

    Felix x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your input Felix (MB?)

    i will pass them on to the Adam fellow

    TO

    ReplyDelete
  4. ps. even though i counted 2 1/2 words that are made up in your post LOL

    :D

    TO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Felix Barningstone MBE2 April 2009 at 16:00

    Well spotted young Sire!! You cease to amaze me!! If only young ruffians these days had your quality of functional intelligence!!!

    Felix
    x

    ReplyDelete