Friday 5 June 2009

Thai, Blue Tits, Suction Hoover, Breast Augmentation & Threesome of Friends



I feel the first thing i should do is explain the title. I was pointed in the direction of a new piece of software by Nobby Nutkins (his excellent and hilarious blog - http://nobbynutkins.blogspot.com/) that tells me where people have clicked onto my site and where they left to, this excellent program is highly arousing to someone like me and I get excited when i see that people in Florida, Kenya, Sweden, Massachusetts and Canada read my blog.

However, this is slightly short lived when i see that someone from Bayern in Germany found my site using google to search 'Hookers'...(see previous article on such topic). I can only hope this person found my article entertaining and informative...although one wonders whether this is the kind of material he was after, hmmmm.

Anyway, in a shameless attempt to recruit more international traffic i decided to name this topic after harmless things that might provoke such google searches....lets see what happens! And to be fair last night was a little messy and i don't really think there are any words to describe the videos i'm about to post...lets just say Adam had a shocker...must have been the Whisky my mother gave him beforehand.

Theres only 4 really short videos, so give them a watch and PLEASE COMMENT! :D

Bear was very angry, but Adam only wanted to sell himself:



And continued to embarrass himself:



We then reached a takeaway to try and sober him up:



But this only lead to confrontation:



:)

TO

3 comments:

  1. I've driven through Florida, Massachusetts! It is the middle of nowhereee haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean Florida and Massachusetts. It was Leesburg, Florida. You can add Peru and Pennsylvania...but as i said they were searching for things that won't be found on this site!

    ;)

    TO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone from Brazil came to the site searching "suction tits"...should i be scared!?

    TO

    ReplyDelete